Lindsay Becker is a Board Certified Sports Physical Therapy Specialist and Titleist Performance Institute-certified Golf Fitness Instructor and Medical practitioner. Lindsay provides world-class rehabilitation and performance training to golfers of all ages and abilities, from juniors to PGA Tour, and has worked with players who have a combined 35 PGA Tour Wins, multiple State individual and team titles, and dozens of juniors who have earned collegiate golf scholarships. She was named a Top 50 Golf Fitness Instructor by Golf Digest in 2018 and 2020. Lindsay provides medical coverage during the Memorial Tournament and was a Team Trainer for the 2013 President’s Cup. Lindsay works with the prestigious Muirfield Village Golf Club, and her work with their junior golf academy was awarded the 2012 Golf Digest Junior Program of the Year. Lindsay is an instructor with the Titleist Performance Institute, Functional Movement Systems, and Structure & Function teaching fitness and medical professionals about golf fitness, movement assessment, and dry needling around the world. She has spoken on the state, national, and international levels and is recognized as one of the premier authorities on golf fitness and rehabilitation in the world.
Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)-certified Medical & Junior Provider
Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Instructor
Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Systemic & trigger point dry needling provider and instructor
AMM 3D Golf Mechanics Certified
Racquetfit Certified Tennis Expert
Hawkgrips Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization provider and instructor
Fascial Manipulation Certified Practitioner
- Becker LC, Kelley SC, Ellis T, Cenkus K, Di Stasi SL. Pre-operative low back pain negatively affects self-reported function in individuals undergoing hip arthroscopy. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy. 2015
- Becker LC, Kohlrieser D. Conservative management of sports hernia in a professional golfer: a case report. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy. 2014
- Glaws K, Juneau C, Becker LC, et al. Intra- and inter-rater reliability of the Selective Functional Movement Assessment. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy. 2014.
- “Management of the Golfing Athlete Across the Lifespan” Content Editor for a Home Study Course from the Sports Section of the APTA.
- Becker LC, Kohlrieser D, Voight ML. “Hip Injuries: Evidence in Sports Rehabilitation.” In: Evidence in Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation a home study course from the Sports Section of the APTA. Ed: Manske RC. 2016.